During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the National Council of Jewish Women/Los Angeles (NCJW/LA) is presenting a free event to educate the community about breast cancer. Awareness is prevention!
This program is sponsored by NCJW/LA, the City of West Hollywood, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
The educational forum will be moderated by Councilmember Abbe Land of the City of West Hollywood. Guest speakers include:
• Dr. Michelle Burnison, Radiation Oncologist
• Dr. Catherine Dang, Breast Surgeon and Associate Director of the Wasserman Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Program
• Dr. Ora Gordon, Director of the GenRISK Adult Genetics Program and
Genetics Director of the Wasserman Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Program
• Dr. Dung Nguyen, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
• Dr. Dorothy Park, Hematology-Oncologist
• Dr. BJ Rimel, Gynecologist Oncologist
Wasserman Breast Cancer Reduction Survey Kiosks will be available to the public in our lobby before and after the program.
Bring a brown bag lunch. Refreshments will be provided.
RSVP to Ruth Williams, NCJW/LA Director of Advocacy, at 323-852-8503 or email@example.com.