There were 14 reported crimes in the West Hollywood area between Saturday, Jan 21 and Friday, Jan. 27, according to CrimeMapping.com, which aggregates daily crime reported directly from the West Hollywood Sheriff's Station.
Saturday, Jan. 21:
- Petty theft at 4 p.m. in the 8700 block of Beverly Boulevard.
- Vehicle burglary at 10 p.m. in the 100 block of N. Kings Road.
Sunday, Jan. 22:
- Non-aggravated assault at 1:20 a.m. in the 8800 block of Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Non-aggravated assault at 1:55 a.m. in the 600 block of N. Robertson Boulevard.
- Domestic violence at 2:10 p.m. in the 900 block of N. Havenhurst Drive.
Monday, Jan. 23:
- Burglary of a residence at 5:26 p.m. in the 8500 block of West Knoll Drive.
- Petty theft at 11:45 p.m. in the 600 block of Robertson Boulevard.
- Attempted burglary at 6:30 p.m. in the 8400 block of Melrose Place.
Tuesday, Jan. 24:
- Robbery with weapon at 12:30 a.m. in the 9000 block of Harratt Drive.
- Shoplifting from a market at 4:55 p.m. in the 8800 block of Sunset Boulevard.
Wednesday, Jan. 25:
- Domestic violence at 1:30 a.m. in the 1000 block of N. Harper Avenue.
- Burglary at 1 p.m. in the 8600 block of Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Petty theft at 1:10 p.m. in the 9200 block of Sunset Boulevard.
- Motor vehicle theft at 7:19 p.m. in the 800 block of Larrabee Avenue.