Still have no idea what to do this weekend? Don't panic. Patch is coming to the rescue. Check out our pick-and-choose planner for this Friday through Sunday in West Hollywood.
- Where/When: , 1107 N. Kings Rd.
West Hollywood, 8 p.m. Friday, May 6.
- Why Go: This production is supported in part by the City of West Hollywood through the Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission's Arts Grant Program, and is centered around 1920s gay Hollywood.
- Pricing: Tickets are $30
- Where/When: 614 N La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, 12–11 p.m. Friday, May 6.
- Why Go: Watch a selection of socially conscious films and filmmaking, embodying ecological, political, health and spiritual issues.
- Pricing: $10 depending on the film.
- Where/When: , 7377 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, 3:30 p.m. Saturday, May 7.
- Why Go: The city's Russian Advisory Board is celebrating Victory in Europe Day with virtuoso musicians Jacob and Jacob performing classical music and Jewish and Moldavian folk music at the park's Fiesta Hall.
- Pricing: Suggested donation $15 per person.
- Where/When: The Zephyr Theatre, 7456 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, 8 p.m. Saturday, May 7.
- Why Go: Witness how the debate about same-sex marriage is taken on through an American family.
- Pricing: $34
- Where/When: Regen Projects II, 9016 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, May 8.
- Why Go: Beshty's work is embodiment of a calculated process which tries to redefine the norm in photography.
- Pricing: Free admission