Greetings, and welcome to today's City Scoop. Here's what's happening Wednesday in West Hollywood:
Both Commissions are meeting at 7 p.m. in West Hollywood Park Auditorium to discuss the proposed , which would allegedly eliminate the need for private transactions and leasing spaces. The city's Transportation Commission is recommending that Council direct staff to draft an ordinance that would amend Title 10 Vehicles and Traffic of the West Hollywood Municipal Code, according to the agenda.
Runner Up: Beats for Boobs
The all-volunteer organization is coming to Los Angeles for the first time. The benefit features DJs, a fashion show, artists, and culinary delights. General admission is $25. Proceeds from ticket entrance, merchandise sales, donations, raffle tickets and sponsorships will help supporting a number of nonprofit organizations dedicated to breast cancer awareness. The event begins at 7 p.m. at the .
- Kelly Clarkson - The Troubadour at 7 p.m.
- Supergoodmusic Presents: Weapons of Audio, Palter Ego, Tha Boogie and Jhameel - The Viper Room at 7:30 p.m.
- Adan Valdez Presents: The 454's, Cholita & The Kreeps, Dead End Stiffs, Hollywood Hucksters, Judy Luck and Ruby Champagne - House of Blues at 8:30 p.m.
- The Watkins Family Hour 21+ Show - Largo at 9:30 p.m.
- The National Weather Service predicts patchy fog before 11 a.m., otherwise cloudy through mid-morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 77. The low will be around 59.