Weho Weather: 50 Percent Chance of Rain
West Hollywood can expect a mostly cloudy day, with a high near 61, according to the National Weather Service. A 50 percent chance of rain is expected after 11 a.m. By the evening, the chance of precipitation will increase to 90 percent and temperatures will drop to around 48.
The one-of-a-kind cultural dining experience that brings together fine art and haute cuisine, presented by The Avenues: Art, Fashion and Design District, kicks off at 6:30 p.m. at . Taste Art evenings consist of a four- to five-course menu and wine pairing inspired by a selection of artworks that will be presented in a gallery-like atmosphere. Tickets are $180 and must be purchased online at www.AvenuesWH.com. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the West Hollywood Library Fund.
The weeklong celebration of fashion, art and design, will continue at the Thursday with a Decorative Furnishings Association town hall meeting at 9 a.m. and "Transitions in the Design Industry" at 11 a.m., and a keynote by designers Kathryn Ireland, Jeffrey Alan Marks, Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Mary McDonald and Nathan Turner of Bravo TV's upcoming series "Million Dollar Decorators" at 3 p.m.
- , 3-5 p.m.
- , 5:30 p.m. at
- , 7 p.m. at
- , 7 p.m. at
- The Further Adventures of The Saw Doctors with AM Taxi - House of Blues at 9 p.m.
- The Backbeats, Jeremy & Richie Lister of Street Corner Symphony, Jordan Pharoah, Kenton Chen, On The Rocks - Troubadour at 7:30 p.m.
- Wizards & Stars: A Literary And Musical Celebration with Pal Myers & Scott Miller - Largo at 8 p.m.
- The Ready Set - Roxy at 7 p.m.
- Barb Wire Dolls - On The Rox at 9 p.m.
- LA Music Awards Showcase Series - Whiskey a Go Go at 7 p.m.
- The Broken, Super Black Market, Rick Hack Band, Elemenopy - Viper Room at 8 p.m.
- Jacqueline Campa, Shout It Out Presents, Carolyn Podolak, Word - Genghis Cohen at 8 p.m.
- Arlene Dekker, Gardenia Restaurant & Lounge - at 7:30 p.m.