Here are some of the specific voting numbers in the City of West Hollywood from Tuesday's General Election:
Registered Voters in Weho: 24,608
Ballots Cast: 13,931
Vote Cast Percentage: 56%
Total Precincts: 23 (Total number of physical polling places)
Precincts Reporting: 46 (Total number of physical polling places, plus vote by mail precincts)
- The total number of precincts represents the physical polling places. The Precincts reporting number represents the physical polling places, plus vote by mail precincts. Most precincts with polling places have a mirror vote by mail precinct. Precincts reporting will always be a little higher. Also, the total number of precincts minus the precincts reporting equals your vote by mail precincts.
Barack Obama: 11,237
Mitt Romney: 2,147
Diane Feinstein: 11,414
Elizabeth Emken: 1,938
28th Congressional District
Adam Schiff: 10,999
Phil Jennerjahn: 1,843
50th Assembly District
Betsy Butler: 7,252
Richard Bloom: 4,814
Jackie Lacey: 7,611
Alan Jackson: 3,822
Points of Interest
- In comparison to the State of California, West Hollywood voters differed on Measures 34 (Death Penalty) and 37 (Genetically Engineered Food Labelling), both of which were voted down.
- Betsy Butler won the West Hollywood vote for 50th Assembly District, but lost to Richard Bloom by a total of 218 votes overall.
- Statewide voting statistics can be found here.
- LA County voting statistics can be found here.