Don't drop the ball when it comes to New Year's Eve planning. Weho Patch has you covered this year.
Pick your scene in West Hollywood: The Sunset Strip, The Avenues or Boystown—each offers a unique experience. We've rounded up the city’s premier NYE events around town, with help from the West Hollywood Visitor's and Marketing Bureau.
The following is a complete guide to ringing in 2012 in West Hollywood, categorized by dining, parties and LGBT nightlife:
- is offering a special three-course menu and its regular menu. Open from 6 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. Located at 8720 Sunset Blvd., 310-360-1950.
- has a prix-fixe menu with two seatings: 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. ($95) and 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ($165). Located at 9200 Sunset Blvd., 323-650-8383.
- will feature a $125 five-course menu and champagne at two seatings: 6 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Located at 8439 Sunset Blvd., 323-650-8585.
- is offering a four-course prix-fixe menu ($230) beginning at 8:30 p.m., with a champagne toast at midnight. Located at 8764 Melrose Ave., 310-432-2000.
- Lucques is having a luau, featuring a five-course Hawaiian menu. First seating is $110 and second seating is $150 with a champagne toast. Located at 8474 Melrose Ave., 323-655-6277.
- 's RESTAURANT will offer a prix-fixe menu by Chef de Cuisine Guillaume Burlion for $125 per person. Located at 1200 N. Alta Loma, 310-657-1333.
- will serve a five-course feast that showcases Chef Sebastien Archambault’s seasonal, market-to-table Southwestern French cuisine. First seating is $65, second seating is $75. Located at 8401 Sunset Blvd., 323-656-1234.
- is serving a three-course menu ($85) by Chef Gordon Ramsay, as well as a late seating five-course menu ($145). Located at 1020 San Vicente Blvd., 310-358-1020.
- inside the Mondrian hotel offers two seatings: before 7:30 p.m., the cost is $80; after 8 p.m., it is $100. Located at 8440 Sunset Blvd., 323-848-6000.
- Eveleigh will host two three-course dinner seatings with champagne toasts. The first is from 5 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. ($75), and the second starts at 9:30 p.m. ($95). Located at 8752 Sunset Blvd., 424-239-1630.
- Skybar at Mondrian hotel will host Neon New Years, with a performance by the Spazmatics. Open bar from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. priced at $150. Located at 8440 Sunset Blvd., 323-848-6025.
- is hosting a KCRW concert featuring The Raveonettes and Autoluxe. Doors open at 8 p.m. Presale tickets are $50. Located at 8300 Sunset Blvd., 323-650-9090.
- is hosting a party by Cisco Adler, featuring an unlimited open bar for $100 per person, with table service available upon request. Click here for reservations. Located at 8911 Sunset Blvd., 310-360-1400.
- hosts Dirty Nasty, Andre Legacy and Beardo. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $35. Located at 8852 Sunset Blvd., 310-358-1880.
- presents Camp Freddy. Doors open at 8 p.m. Tickets are $50 for general admission, $100 for all-you-can-drink and $200 for all-you-can-drink premium. Located at 9009 Sunset Blvd., 310-278-9457.
- has a performance by '80s cover band Steel Panther. Doors open at 9 p.m., show starts at 10 p.m. Tickets start at $37. Located at 8430 Sunset Blvd., 323-848-5100.
- will host its annual New Year’s celebration from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Cover is $30 and includes a champagne toast and party favors. Located at 8311 Sunset Blvd., 323-822-3850.
- will host a New Year’s Eve celebration with champagne at midnight and DJs Morningstar and Paulo Ramirez until 4 a.m. For presale tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Located at 8857 Santa Monica Blvd., 310-657-1176.
- offers revelers two-for-one drink prices from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Located at 8865 Santa Monica Blvd., 310-652-8865.
- is having a "Let Them Eat Cake," Marie Antoinette-inspired party with costumes and a two-story DJ booth, plus a champagne toast and cupcakes at midnight. VIP wrist bands cost $100 in advance. No cover charge. Located at 692 Robertson Blvd., 310-855-9977.
- will host "Fireball: Saints & Sinners," presented by Cherry Pop and Mr. Black. Doors open at 9 p.m. and the dancing doesn’t stop until 3 a.m. Presale tickets are $20. Located at 661 N. Robertson Blvd., 310-659-4551.
- presents "NYE11," featuring a complete dinner package ($75) at 5 p.m., with dancing at 11 p.m. Nightclub-only admission is just $10 including a champagne toast at midnight. Located at 8811 Santa Monica Blvd., 310-855-0800.