Greetings, and welcome to today's City Scoop. Here's what's happening Saturday in West Hollywood:
Main Event: Public Safety Outreach
West Hollywood Sheriff’s deputies, L.A. County Fire Department firefighters, the city’s Public Safety staff, and members of the West Hollywood Public Safety Commission will be at several locations throughout Weho, passing out informational materials pertaining the "Live. Work. Play. Be Safe." campaign from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Locations include Robertson and Santa Monica boulevards, Kings Road and Santa Monica, and Crescent Heights and Santa Monica boulevards.
Also Today: Exit The King
The absurdist play by Eugene Ionesco, translated by Neil Armfield and Geoffrey Rush and presented by Classical Theatre Lab and the City of West Hollywood, continues its run at Fiesta Hall in . The show runs through April 1. General admission is $20, with $15 for West Hollywood residents, $10 rush, and $5 for students or seniors. For more information, call 323-960-5691
More Live Shows:
- Dayzero, The Fake, George Heartline & Harmless Doves - at 7 p.m.
- Warner Drive, Diamond Lane, The Shakers, Laura Wilde - at 7:15 p.m.
- The Stripminers, The Country, JD Bender, Amanda Jo, Lacy Younger - at 7:30 p.m.
- Ty Segall, with White Fence, Mikal Cronin, The Feeling of Life and deejay Tom Pilla - at 8 p.m.
- Live Blues - Crossroads at at 8:30 p.m.
- 14 Comics - , Main Room at 9 p.m.
- HARD and SMOG present Dub Police tour featuring Caspa, Trolley Snatcha, D1, Subscape, Matt G - House of Blues at 9 p.m.
- 16 Comics - Comedy Store, Original Room at 10:30 p.m.
The Forecast: Sunny
The National Weather Service forecasts sunny, with a high near 79. West Hollywood will see clear skies and calm wind, with north wind 5 to 10 miles per hour, becoming east. Temperatures will drop to a low around 56.
(Go here for more events happening today.)