"Day of the Dead," one of Mexico's most popular holidays, will take place on November 1. In celebration, Rosa Mexicano restaurant in West Hollywood will Wednesday unveil its 'Day of the Dead' menu.
From October 31 through November 30, Rosa Mexicano will offer the menu, which will feature:
- Fall Guacamole with roasted pears, apples and toasted almonds
- Dungeness Crab Ceviche with guajillo chile, diced root vegetables and sweet potato essence
- Higos con Chorizo Black Mission figs stuffed with chorizo and topped with crispy pork
- Vegetales Taco with roasted autumn vegetables, missions figs, crispy chile kale and Macadamia nut Poc Chuc salsa
- Enchiladas de Mole Coloradito one of the original seven moles from Oaxaca made with roasted chilies, prunes and pecan.
- Pudin de Calabaza Pumpkin-toffee pot de crème, spiced horchata whipped cream and orange-anise cookies
Do you host your own "Day of the Dead" celebration? Tell us in comments.