Kick off 2013 and say goodbye to 2012 with a festive evening out in Weho. Here are some choice events happening locally:
- Fig & Olive offers a four-course prix-fixe dinner and complimentary glass of champagne for $150 or $200 per person from 6-10 p.m. The Gold and White party goes from 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. with music by DJ Julien Nolan from St. Tropez, party favors and a midnight balloon drop. Located at 8490 Melrose Place, 310-360-9100 ext. 1.
- Eveleigh's New Year's Eve Holiday Social offers an evening of live jazz, dancing, punch-swilling, dinner and champagne. The first seating from 5-7 p.m. is $75 per person, and the second seating from 8:45-10 p.m. is $95 per person. Located at 8752 Sunset Blvd., 424-239-1630.
- Mirabelle restaurant features DJ entertainment and a three-course prix-fixe menu ($90) that starts at 9:00 p.m. The restaurant will serve its regular menu dinner from 4:30 p.m. with last seating at 7:30 p.m. Located at 8768 Sunset Blvd., 310-659-6022
- RH restaurant at the Andaz hotel offers a prix-fixe New Year's menu for $65 per person that features roasted pumpkin soup, steak, crab, seasonal vegetables and holiday desserts plus a champagne toast. Located at 8401 Sunset Blvd., 323-785-6090.
- Cecconi's Midnight Masquerade is, as the title suggests, a masquerade-themed dinner party. The first seating is 6:30-8 p.m. for $80 per person, and the second seating, which includes a champagne toast and DJ until 2 a.m., is from 9-11 p.m. and costs $125. Both include a four-course dinner. Located at 8764 Melrose Ave., 310-432-2000.
- Asia de Cuba in the Mondrian hotel has a five-course prix-fixe feast. Seatings are 6-7:30 p.m. ($80) and 8 p.m.-midnight ($100). Located at 8440 Sunset Blvd., 323-848-6000.
- Lola's celebrates the new year with dinners at 7 ($45) and 10 p.m. ($65). All-you-can-drink wristbands are also available: 5:30-9 p.m. $40, 9 p.m.-2 a.m. $55 and all night long $80. Located at 945 Fairfax Ave., 323-654-5652.
- Katana has a five-course dinner, midnight champagne toast and party favors for $125 per person. Revelers who just want to ring in 2013 can enter after 9 p.m. for a $20 cover. Located at 8439 Sunset Blvd., 323-650-8585.
- Tortilla Republic puts on a Masquerade Ball of its own with party favors, masques, a photo booth and musical entertainment by DJ Aaron Elvis. A four course prix-fixe dinner is available for $49 per person. Located at 616 Robertson Blvd., 310-657-9888.
- Palihouse provides dinner at the Courtyard Brasserie and late-night toasts in the lounge. The event is hosted by Rich Royal and features entertainment by DJs Keith Wilson and Sean Patrick. Located at 8465 Holloway Drive, 323-656-4020 ext. 120.
- Smoke throws a New Year's Eve bash filled with live music, fine food and champagne. The first dinner seating is 6:30 p.m., $65 per person; the second seating is at 9 p.m., $85; the party and countdown starts at 10 p.m., $35. Located at 9010 Melrose Ave., 310-385-2222.
- The Surly Goat New Year's Spectacular features DJs, all-you-can-drink draft beer, wine, bubbly and select spirits. Tickets are $50. Located at 7929 Santa Monica Blvd., 323-650-4628.
- Skybar in the Mondrian hotel hosts Champagne Wishes with a live performance by Elew and a DJ set by Chris Carter plus a champagne toast at midnight. The party goes from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. for $150 per person. Located at 8440 Sunset Blvd., 323-848-6025.
- Micky's presents New Year's Eve 2013 with a multitude of dancers, two dance floors, two DJs, champagne and bottle service available. For tickets email email@example.com. Located at 8857 Santa Monica Blvd., 310-657-1176.
- Eleven parties from 6 p.m. until 2 a.m., with DJs spinning until 4 in the morning. There will be gogo dancers and a champagne toast at midnight. Located at 8811 Santa Monica Blvd., 310-855-0800.
- The Abbey hosts a party called "Havana Nights" with DJs, a hosted bar, appetizers and a champagne toast for $100. Located at 692 Robertson Blvd., 310-855-9977.