Below are the street closure times for Wednesday's West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval:
Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 12 a.m. — Thursday, Nov. 1 at 7 a.m.
- San Vicente Blvd. from Melrose Ave. to Santa Monica Blvd.
Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 12 p.m. — Thursday, Nov. 1 at 6 a.m.
- San Vicente Blvd. between Cynthia Street and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Santa Monica Blvd. from Doheny Dr. to La Cienega Blvd.
- Robertson Blvd. between Melrose Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 4 p.m. — Thursday, Nov. 1 at 6 a.m.
- Santa Monica Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and Croft Ave./Holloway Dr.
- Almont Dr. and La Peer Dr. are closed from Santa Monica Blvd. to Melrose Ave.
- La Cienega Blvd. between Sunset Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd. Northbound La Cienega Blvd. is open between Holloway Dr. and Sunset Blvd.
- Sunset Blvd. eastbound and westbound turn lanes onto La Cienega Blvd.
Here is parking information for the Halloween Carnaval:
City Hall Parking Lot — $20
8300 Santa Monica Boulevard
Corner of Santa Monica Boulevard and Sweetzer
Kings Road Parking Structure — $20
8383 Santa Monica Boulevard
Corner of Santa Monica Boulevard and Kings Road
La Jolla/Havenhurst Lot — $20
1046 Havenhurst Drive
Santa Monica Boulevard and Havenhurst Drive
La Peer Lot — $20
623 La Peer Drive
Melrose Avenue and La Peer Drive
Orange Grove Lot — $20
1114 N. Orange Grove
Santa Monica Boulevard and Orange Grove Avenue
Pacific Design Center — $20
8687 Melrose Avenue
Between Santa Monica Boulevard and Melrose Avenue
Spaulding Lot — $20
7718 Santa Monica Boulevard
Santa Monica Boulevard and Spaulding Avenue
Sunset Lot — $20
8775 Sunset Boulevard
Sunset Boulevard and Horn Avenue
901 Hancock Parking Structure — $20
901 Hancock Avenue
Santa Monica Boulevard and Hancock Avenue
The City of West Hollywood will be offering a CityLine service on Halloween during the usual hours of 5:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. The route will operate along Santa Monica Boulevard between La Cienega Boulevard and Fuller Avenue and Sunset Boulevard between La Cienega Boulevard and Horn Avenue.