Still have no idea what to do this weekend? Don't panic. Patch is coming to the rescue. Check out our pick-and-choose planner for this Friday through Sunday in West Hollywood.
- Where/When: , 8818 W Sunset Blvd. Friday at 7 p.m.
- Why Go: Book Soup presents an author event with Tony D'Souza, who will sign and discuss his book, Mule: A Novel of Moving Weight, which perfectly captures the anxieties of being involved in the criminal world as a young person, having to deal with the American Dream that was handed to you, then taken away.
- Cost: Free. Cost of book is $14.95.
- Where/When: , 625 N San Vicente Blvd. Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Why Go: Celebrate the dedication and grand opening of the new West Hollywood Library with special guest speaker and best-selling author Jackie Collins.
- Cost: Free
- Where/When: , 8430 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood. Saturday at 8 p.m.
- Why Go: If you’re in the mood for some great, hard rock music, then come to the House of Blues and enjoy a live concert with Queensryche and The Voodoos.
- Cost: $40-45
- Where/When: , 647 N San Vicente Blvd. Sunday at 10 a.m.
- Why Go: The City of West Hollywood will host one of Southern California's largest and most eclectic literary events in West Hollywood Park. Join more than 25,000 other book lovers with special guest authors and artists, panel discussions, book signings, plus exhibitors and book sellers.
- Cost: Free
- Where/When:, 8901 W Sunset Blvd. Sunday.
- Why Go: The band is bringing back rock from the '60s and '70s into the modern age, plus performances by rock bands Stillwood Sages, Bass Ackwards and Workin Minerva.
- Cost: Call 310-652-4202 for ticket pricing and time.