There is no shortage of places to exercise and get fit in West Hollywood, but the city's tourism and municipal marketing gurus have narrowed down a short list of key work-out spots.
- Cycle House won a Patch reader's poll for the best place to take a cycle class. Top-of-the-line equipment and even complimentary alkaline water can be had at this premier fitness venue.
- Elevation Fitness offers on-site chiropractic care, acupuncture, functional training, sports massage and physio-therapy in addition to group fitness classes, one-on-one training and Pilates.
- Equinox is a national chain that has an on-site spa to complement its state-of-the-art exercise facility.
- Pink Iron is an all-woman gym that offers month-to-month memberships, no initiation fees, group classes for all fitness levels, a top-notch coaching staff and high-quality sports training equipment.
- Rossano Gym caters to hardcore fitness buffs and those who are seriously committed to losing weight or realizing their fitness goals. The gym combines excellent equipment with lots of staff expertise and motivation.
- Sebastien's Pilates Plus combines cardio, strength, endurance, core, flexibility and balance training in a workout inspired by circuit training and emphasizes muscle definition.
- Train is L.A.’s largest private gym with more than 7,500 square feet of equipment and workout space. Train utilizes a pay-as-you-go system and doesn't require membership or annual dues, so walk-ins are welcome.
Click here to check out Visit West Hollywood's list for more information.