The following is an edited press release from the West Hollywood Marketing and Visitor’s Bureau.
Stiletto-friendly West Hollywood is hosting five walkable hubs for Fashion’s Night Out on Sept. 6 and an afterparty with plenty of poolside seating at The Standard hotel. Style-makers and fashionistas – everyone is invited to the official afterparty, and early arrivals are strongly suggested.
Five Walkable Hubs, 6-11 p.m.
Melrose Avenue between La Cienega Boulevard and Orlando Avenue
- Alexander McQueen
- DASH Boutique
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Helmut Lang
- JD Luxe Fashion Truck
- Kelly Wearstler
- Le Fashion Truck
- Makeup Mandy
- Paul Frank’s Dream Catchin’ Pop Up
- Ports 1961
West Melrose Avenue between San Vicente Boulevard and Westmount Drive
- JGerard Peace Gallery
- Kitson Melrose
- FNO WEHO Pop-Up Lounge Featuring: Ava Sophia Jewelry, Lenceria, KIN, LIVE! On Sunset, PAR-LA, SEAN & more!
North Robertson Boulevard between Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard
- 3.1 Phillip Lim
- Christian Louboutin
- John Varvatos
- Barker Black (on Robertson, just south of Melrose)
- Sielian's Vintage Apparel (on Melrose, 2 blocks west of Robertson)
South Robertson Boulevard between Beverly Boulevard and Third Street
- Kitson Men
- Kitson Studio
- Robertson Celebrates! FNO
- VIP Party @Kitson courtyard
Sunset Plaza, 8600 block of Sunset Boulevard
Official After Party, 10 p.m.-midnight
- The Standard, Hollywood on the Sunset Strip, 8300 Sunset Boulevard
- Complimentary cocktails 10-11 p.m.
- No RSVP Required
- Early Arrival Suggested
3.1 Phillip Lim “Kill The Night” Fall 2012 – 631 N. Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood CA 90069
- 3.1 Phillip Lim and Refinery29 invite you to a special “Kill The Night” fashion week presentation with shopping incentives on Pre Fall and Fall 12 collections. Plus, exclusive gift with purchases, a signed copy of “Kill The Night” Fall 2012 Comic Book, and limited edition Fall 2012 scarf with every bag purchase.
Balenciaga – 8670 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood CA 90069
- A champagne reception celebrating the launch of Balenciaga’s limited-edition “Pumpkin” accessories line created by Grace Coddington and Nicolas Ghesquière. This special line of accessories features Grace Coddington’s whimsical drawings of Pumpkin, her cat, modeling iconic Balenciaga looks.
Christian Louboutin – 650 N. Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood CA 90069
- “Discover what lies beneath your sole!” Celebrate Fashion's Night Out 2012 with shoes, private tarot card readings and tunes by Daisy O'Dell. The boutique windows will be transformed into x-ray light boxes, giving guests a glimpse through the exterior to discover what lies beneath. During the evening, three exclusive styles sharing dragon tattoo embroidery will be revealed: a platform for the ladies, slippers for the gentlemen and an iPad case.
DASH Boutique – 8420 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood CA 90069
- DASH invites the West Hollywood community to a fashion celebration with music, cocktails, pop-up designer booths, food & fashion trucks, a "black carpet" photo booth, giveaways and more.
John Varvatos – 8800 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood CA 90069
- A classic John Varvatos party complete with “Polite in Public” photo booth, cocktails sponsored by Patron and special gift with purchase “Who the Hell is John Varvatos” t-shirts (minimum $200 purchase).
Kelly Wearstler – 8440 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood CA 90069
- Designer Kelly Wearstler hosts her debut Fashion's Night Out celebration at her flagship boutique. NCLA's expert nail artists will be on hand offering guests their choice of four custom nail art designs based on bold, vibrant patterns from Kelly Wearstler’s Fall 2012 ready-to-wear, home and jewelry collections. The night will also include music, drinks, exclusive giveaways and style and decor tips from Wearstler herself.
For more event highlights, please visit www.FNOWestHollywood.com/shops.