Still have no idea what to do this weekend? Don't panic. West Hollywood Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check out our picks:
- Where/When: , 8764 Melrose Ave., 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Why Go: It is a unique dining experience set in a infused with influences of fashion, art and design.
- Pricing: $180 per person.
- Where/When: , 8687 Melrose Ave., 3–6 p.m. Thursday.
- Why Go: Meet the cast and get the scoop on the upcoming season of the show!
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: , 9009 W Sunset Blvd., 8 p.m. Friday.
- Why Go: This is their only stop in Los Angeles to play funk music in their current US tour.
- Pricing: $26.50 for ticket plus US fees.
- Where/When: , 8500 Melrose Ave., 6:30–9:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Why Go: Avoid wasting costly waiting time when using this cooking technique by taking this class.
- Pricing: $85
- Where/When: Stone Rose Lounge in the Sofitel, 8555 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. Saturday.
- Why Go: Any celebration that benefits a great cause is always a good reason to go, especially if it is cheap!
- Pricing: $15
We know you have your favorites that we missed. So share the goodness in our comment box below.