Good morning! Here's what's happening Sunday in West Hollywood:
Main Event: Exit The King
The absurdist play by Eugene Ionesco, translated by Neil Armfield and Geoffrey Rush and presented by Classical Theatre Lab and the City of West Hollywood, continues its run at Fiesta Hall in . The show runs through April 1. General admission is $20, with $15 for West Hollywood residents, $10 rush, and $5 for students or seniors. For more information, call 323-960-5691.
- Skallywood Takeover - at 4:30 p.m.
- Potluck - , Original Room at 7 p.m.
- Wes Fest 7, Aristocrats - at 7 p.m.
- Hollowbody LA presents Enrot, Diminished 7, Rue, Otto's Daughter, Dust On The Radio - at 7:30 p.m.
- Rocco's Old School presents Silent Treatment, Open Air Stereo, Holliday, Cityzen Savannah Van Band - at 8 p.m.
Sunset Strip Pick: Sunday Funday
It’s time for Sunday Funday at the ! Blogger Brent Mendoza recommends strolling into the neighborhood bar for brunch between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., and stick around for happy hour from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. It’s the perfect way to cap off your week with friends.
The Forecast: Sunny
The National Weather Service forecasts calm wind and mostly clear skies, with a high near 83. Temperatures are expected to drop in West Hollywood to a low around 55.
(Go here for more events happening today.)