Greetings, and welcome to today's City Scoop. Here's what's happening Friday in West Hollywood:
Main Event: Blackboard Lunch
Starting today, cozy eatery will be offering a Blackboard Lunch on Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Sunset Strip reports selections will include charcuterie ($10), fresh, seasonal salads ($14), sandwiches ($15), as well as plates.
Runner-Up: Live Blues
Crossroads, the new restaurant at , will host live blues tonight for free. Cuisine is a mix of American and international inspired dishes created by culinary visionary Chef Aaron Sanchez. The show begins at 8:30 p.m.
More Live Shows:
- Sister Cities, The Dead Ships, Tango Kilo, 27 Miles, Beware of Darkness, April Ventura and The Magnolias - at 7:15 p.m.
- The Black Marquee, Attaloss, Armada, All Is Well Son, The Lonely Drunks Band - at 7:30 p.m.
- Jerome Cleary Funny Fridays - , Belly Room at 8 p.m.
- Andy Grammer with The Rescues - at 8 p.m.
- Case In Theory, Blowing Up The Moon, The Lunar Atlantic - at 8 p.m.
- 16 Comics - , Original Room at 9 p.m.
Also Today: Kent Hartman Book Signing
The author will present and sign copies of Wrecking Crew, a look at the "un-credited musicians who provided the soundtrack for a generation during the '60s and '70s," 7 p.m. at . Hartman will be joined by guest, legendary Wrecking Crew guitarist Don Peake. The event will additionally include rare Wrecking Crew video.
The Forecast: Sunny
It's going to be another beautiful day in West Hollywood. The National Weather Service forecasts sunny, with a high near 76. Wind gusts could reach as high as 25 miles per hour. The evening's forecast is clear, with a low around 51.