Greetings, and welcome to today's City Scoop. Here's what's happening Tuesday in West Hollywood:
Main Event: Grow Your Business Seminar
The Postal Service is reaching out to small businesses in West Hollywood with a free workshop at 12 p.m. in to introduce Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) and EDDM Retail, a new service that allows smaller businesses to mail lower volumes at retail using cash, check or debit card. To reserve your spot at the event, visit USPS.com/growyourbusinessdays, or call 323-586-1473.
- Wale "Ambition Tour" w/ Pusha T, Turntable fm, Black Cobain, Meek Mill - House of Blues at 7 p.m.
- So And So, Harsh White Light, Hell City Rockers, And The Vintage Tuesday - The Viper Room at 7:30 p.m.
- ChameleonsVox, Black Swan Lane, Sleepmask - The Troubadour at 8 p.m.
- Western States Motel - OnTheRox at 8:30 p.m.
- Paul Scheer's How Did This Get Made? Podcast with special guests - Largo at 8:30 p.m.
- The city's Russian Advisory Board is hosting a Recreation Club “Time Presses” Tuesday Night Social Club from 6:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., featuring karaoke singing, movies, potluck food and an opportunity to communicate in Russian and English languages. Admission is free.
- The West Hollywood Russian Advisory Board is having a meeting at 7 p.m. in the Community Conference Room of City Hall. Read the agenda here.
- The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of drizzle before 10 a.m., clouds through mid-morning, then gradual clearing. The high in West Hollywood will be near 69, with a low around 51.
(Go here for more events happening today.)