The Sunset Strip Market will hold its first-ever Halloween Party from 5-9 p.m. Thursday, with complimentary pumpkin decorating for attendees.
The market is encouraging everyone to come dressed up in their Halloween attire. Costumed pets are also welcome, though they'll have to stay in the "Pooch Parking" area.
Thursday's Chef's Dinner menu will feature "Grilled Cheese Night," presented by The Roxy. The menu is as follows:
- Classic Grilled Cheese: Milk Man farmstead cheese blend on sourdough bread. $7.
- Grilled chicken with carroway roasted cauliflower, Toma cheese on squaw bread. $10.
- Pomegranate-red wine braised lamb with Raclette cheese, sage and caramelized onions on pistachio raisin bread. $12.
- Vegan: soyrizo, Jack Daiya, roasted peppers and avocado on sour dough bread with Roxy salsa dip. $7.
- Roasted acorn squash, dehydrated spiced tomatoes, goat cheddar on sourdough bread. $9.
The Roxy is also hosting the beer and wine garden with an assortment of “spooky” California wines and local craft brews:
- Heretic’s Shallow Grave Porter
- Evil Cousin IPA
- Firestone Velvet Merlin
- Angry Orchard Cider
- Karl Strauss Oktoberfest
- Stark Raving Mad Malbec & White blend
- Snap Dragon Chardonnay & Cabernet Sauvignon
There will be live entertainment provided by John West, Davis Fetter, Brayden Pierce and DJ Dayle Gloria.
The Sunset Strip Market is located at 8755 Sunset Blvd.