The 26-mile, 385-yard “Stadium to the Sea” course from Dodger Stadium to near the Santa Monica Pier begins in waves at 6:55 a.m. Approximately 2.5 miles of the course will travel through West Hollywood.
West Hollywood: Mile Markers 13-15
This year, runners will enter Weho at Sunset Boulevard and Havenhurst Drive, and head west on Sunset Boulevard, passing , , the turning left onto San Vicente Boulevard and right onto Santa Monica Boulevard. Runners will exit West Hollywood at Doheny Drive.
Street closings will begin as early as 3:15 a.m. Streets east of the city are scheduled to be opened by 11:56 a.m. The following West Hollywood streets will be closed between the hours of 4 a.m. and noon:
- Sunset Boulevard between North Havenhurst Drive and Clark Street/North San Vicente Boulevard
- North San Vicente Boulevard between Sunset Boulevard and Melrose Avenue
- Santa Monica Boulevard between La Cienega Avenue and North Doheny Drive
- North Doheny Drive between Santa Monica Boulevard and Beverly Boulevard
Parking will not be allowed along the race course. Vehicles in violation will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. Public parking in West Hollywood will be available at the following locations for a fee:
- parking lot - 8300 Santa Monica Blvd.
- Kings Road Parking Structure - 8383 Santa Monica Blvd.
- La Jolla/Havenhurst Lot - 1046 Havenhurst Dr.
- La Peer Lot - 623 La Peer Dr.
- Orange Grove Lot - 1114 N. Orange Grove
- - 8687 Melrose Ave.
- Spaulding Lot - 7718 Santa Monica Blvd.
- 901 Hancock parking structure
- parking lot - 647 San Vicente Blvd.
- parking garage - 619 N. San Vicente Blvd.
- El Tovar Parking Lot - 8752 El Tovar
West Hollywood block parties, DJ booth, and inflatable mile markers will be placed at the following locations:
- Block party adjacent to - 8301 Sunset Blvd.
- Block party in front of - 8969 Santa Monica Blvd.
- DJ booth at mile 13.5, located on the southeast corner of Sunset Boulevard and La Cienega Boulevard
- Inflatable mile marker for Mile 13, located at Sunset Boulevard and Roxbury Avenue
- Inflatable mile marker for Mile 14, located at Sunset Boulevard and Horn Avenue
WeHo Weather: 90 Percent Rain
The National Weather Service predicts a high near 62 and a 90 percent chance of precipitation. LA Marathon runners and spectators can expect a breezy day along with rain and a possible thunderstorm. Winds could gust as high as 35 miles per hour.