Here are five things residents of West Hollywood need to know today.
1. There will be a meeting of the Historic Preservation Committee at 7 p.m. in Rooms Five and Six at Plummer Park located at 7377 Santa Monica Blvd. Click here to view the agenda.
2. A special event in honor of Women’s Equality Day, “A Night in Herstory” will take place at 6 p.m. in the West Hollywood City Council Chambers and Auto Court. Click here for more details.
3. The Helen Albert Certified Farmers' Market is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday in the north parking lot of Plummer Park.
4. Know of a business in West Hollywood opening or closing? Tell
Patch who’s moving in and moving out of your neighborhood.
5. Blog on Patch, and let your community know what you’re up to. You can also post on behalf of an organization, school or community group.