The following is a press release from Frontiers Magazine.
Frontiers Magazine is hosting a West Hollywood Auto Show Saturday, Nov. 10 and Sunday, Nov. 11 on the Sunset Strip.
The show will feature news cars from dealers throughout Los Angeles, including the Fisker, Subaru, Lexus, Toyota, Scion, Honda, Cadillac, Volkswagen, Kia, GMC, Fiat, Jaguar and Land Rover.
Sponsors include LAcarGUY, Casa Automotive, Honda of Hollywood, Toyota of Pasadena, Santa Monica Fiat, Longo Lexus/Toyota/Scion, Hornburg LA, Vespa Sherman Oaks, the Tinting Factory, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, and O.N.E. Coconut Water.
Other major highlights include:
• Al & Ed’s Autosound will showcase three supercars: a Lamborgini Aventador, a Ferrari 458 and a Mercedes Bespoke Coach.
• Great Autos of Yesteryear member Neil Johnson will showcase a 1966 Classic Mustang Convertible.
• On Saturday, the Cousins Maine Lobster Food Truck, recently featured on "Shark Tank," and the Rockin Ice truck will be parked on Sunset Boulevard as part of the show. On Sunday, the Rounds Burger truck, the Dogtown Dogs truck and the Rockin Ice truck will be parked on Sunset Boulevard.
• A DJ will be offering entertainment both days.
• All attendees can enter our raffle, including prizes like a one-year membership to Crunch and a free auto tinting from The Tint Factory.
• The AHF Testing Vans will be on site offering free one-minute HIV testing. Everyone who gets tested will be entered into the AHF raffle to win a Fiat 500. The winner will be named on New Year’s Day at Out of the Closet in Pasadena.
There will also be entertainment, food trucks and raffles.
The auto show will be held Saturday, Nov. 10 and Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 8950 W. Sunset Blvd.
The show is free and there is $5 parking available at 9000 Sunset.
Click here for more details.